To deliver sustainable and commercially viable drone services in support of the national health care industry.
Taking Implementation to the Next Level
Phoenix I is the first in a family of interconnected projects working with key industry stakeholders to deliver commercially viable, scalable and environmentally sound services using drone technology across all environments (surface, underwater, air & space). All projects share a common data analysis model to ensure that lessons are learned, not repeated, and that the progress vector accelerates exponentially.
Benefits for Industry
- A clear pathway to operational drone capabilities;
- All relevant stakeholders and suppliers are brought together by the project;
- All legislative issues are dealt with within the project;
- All technical challenges are dealt with by the project;
- Create the service you need rather than what others want to sell to you;
- One supplier bound by robust governance and standards to ensure quality, scalability and sustainability.